Sea Sailing in Mumbai Egret Sailboat
Egret Sailing Boat with Cabin XS- 63 is one of the superior Quality Sailing boats in Mumbai.
An all-time favorite and best-selling sailboat in Mumbai.
Travel along the Arabian Sea situated on the west coast of India that has some of the best views from Mumbai Give a surprise on an Anniversary or Birthday to your friends and close one this season by gifting a sailing yacht for 100 mins at Gateway of India, Mumbai.
Sailing Gateway of India and Rent on Yacht, Sailing Boat on Rent, Sailing at Gateway of India
Yacht Ride in Mumbai
Check out our Other Sailing yacht in Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- 1.30 hour Sailing
- 30 Min From Jetty to Main Boat and Back
- Life Jackets
- Professional Sailor
- Jetty Charges
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not Mentioned in Inclusions
- Personal Expenses
- Sailing in the Arabian Sea
- Lucky to See Dolphins
- Sunset view from Sail/Yacht(Depend on the slot you Choose)
Cabin XS-63 Sailing Boat in Mumbai
Sea Sailing at Gateway of India
Ideal for: Couples, Family, Groups, Kids, Tourists
Where: Gateway of India, Colaba
When: All days of the week
Duration: 2 hours
(Note: This is a private sailing experience. The entire boat will be booked for you for the price mentioned above. You will not be sharing the boat with other people.)
Note:- We have a party yacht, Ferry boat party Boat, Sailing with groups and surprises to your friends and family on a yacht.
04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a sailboat with a qualified sailor
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the shore to the sailboat
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the sailboat to the shore
- Life jackets to use on the boat
*Once the amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If the call goes unattended drop a msg along with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Once Amount paid won't be refunded on any Circumstances
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp
What We Can Arrange on Additional Cost
- Candle Light Dinner
- Couple Special Sailing
- Decoration of Balloons (Normal/ Foil)
- Fruit Champagne
- Flower Bouquet
THINGS TO CARRY:
-At least 2 litres of drinking water
-Photo ID card
-Cap, camera, mobiles phones (if required)
-Any personal medicine
THINGS TO KNOW
- Meeting spot: Jetty No. 5 across the road from Taj Hotel Main entrance
- When: It is necessary to arrive at the location 15-30 minutes prior to the activity.
- On the day of the sail: Once your booking is made, you will receive a Whatsapp message/SMS from us a day prior to your sail with the contact details of our representative who will receive you on the day of the event.
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sea Sailing in Mumbai is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You may/or may not be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
- Avoid eating heavy food before 1 hour of the event time.
- Avoid wearing high heels
- Since it is going to be windy, dress accordingly
- Other additions like Balloon Decoration, Fruit Champagne, Bouquet and Cake can be arranged for at an additional costing
Cancellation by the participant:
- 20% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 8 or fewer days
- 50% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 5 or fewer days.
- If any cancellations are made before the 2 days or less of the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- No refund will be provided in case of traffic/ late arrival.
- Change/cancellation in timing or weather may happen due to Government clearance or bad weather. Adventure Geek will not be liable for the same. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
- As the starting point for sailing is near the Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
Do you provide anything to eat on the boat?
No. We do not provide any food items. You can carry some finger food, snacks, soft drinks etc. on your own to eat on the boat.
Can I carry alcohol, wine, champagne etc. on the boat?
No. Alcohol, wine, champagne etc. is strictly not allowed.
How far will we go into the sea?
You will go sailing all the way out into the open sea (almost till the tip of South Mumbai). You will not be seen from the shore.
Parking is Available?
Can Kids Come on Sailing?
3year and above are allowed.