Fareast 26 Yacht brings a breath of fresh air to the yachting. The new entry level yacht set the bar high for those who want to compete with it in terms of price, efficiency and quality.It is the sportiest and easiest sailing keel craft, with beautiful lines so characteristic of Simonis-Voogd's world-famous designs.The FAREAST 26 is conceived to be unmatched in its class, set to outperforming the competition on all levels; quality, performance, comfort and design.
Fareast 26 yacht sailing in Mumbai is luxury and comfortable Sailing Charter in Mumbai at Gateway of India. 6 people can accommodate on this beautiful Yacht Mumbai.
You can hire yacht in Mumbai on Hour Basis as well Normally 90-100 min is given for sailing.
Book My sailing will help you to book yacht in Mumbai.
Checkout our Other Yachts http://www.bookmysailing.com/
What is included in the tour
- 2-8 people
- 100 Min of Sailing
- Life Jacket
- Jetty Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Luxurious Yacht
- Cabin Yacht
Fareast 26 yacht
Yacht Sailing in Mumbai
Ideal for: Couples, Family, Groups, Kids, Tourists
Where: Gateway of India, Colaba
When: All days of the week
Duration: 2 hours
Note: This is a private sailing experience. The entire boat will be booked for you for the price mentioned above. You will not be sharing the boat with other people.
Note:- We have party yacht, Ferry boat party Boat, Sailing with groups and surprises to your friends and family on yacht.
Experience the joy of Yacht Sailing in Mumbai.
If you have been wanting to try something different and fun, a yacht ride in the Mumbai harbour is definitely one of the most awesome thing to do in Mumbai.
As you start sailing into the Mumbai harbour from Gateway of India, you will get to see a completely different and breath taking side of Mumbai. You sure will be mesmerised by the view from the sea.
Simply sit back, relax and watch the world drift by, chill out with your BFF’s, take pictures in ‘titanic style’, make new friends, or celebrate the joy with your dear ones.
Yacht Booking in Mumbai and Private yacht booking in Mumbai is what we are special for.
07:00 AM to 09:00 AM
09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
04:00 PM to 06;00 PM
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a sailboat with a qualified sailor
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the shore to the sailboat
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the sailboat to the shore
- Life jackets to use on the boat
Note :- if You want to Increase the Sailing Hour you can do that while you are on the yacht.
*Once amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If the call goes unattended drop a msg along with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Once Amount paid won't be refunded on any Circumstances
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp
THINGS TO CARRY:
-At least 1 litre of drinking water
-Photo ID card
-Cap, camera, mobiles phones (if required)
-Any personal medicine
THINGS TO KNOW
- Meeting spot: Jetty No. 5 across the road from Taj Hotel Main entrance
- When: It is necessary to arrive at the location 15-30 minutes prior to the activity.
- On the day of the sail: Once your booking is made, you will receive a Whatsapp message/SMS from us a day prior to your sail with contact details of our representative who will receive you on the day of the event.
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sailing is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You may/or may not be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
- Avoid eating heavy food before 1 hour of the event time.
- Avoid wearing high heels
- Since it is going to be windy, dress accordingly
- Other additions like Balloon Decoration, Fruit Champagne, Bouquet and Cake can be arranged for at an additional costing
Cancellation by the participant:
- 20% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 8 or fewer days
- 50% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 5 or fewer days.
- If any cancellations are made before the 2 days or less of the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- No refund will be provided in case of traffic/ late arrival.
- Change/cancellation in timing or weather may happen due to Government clearance or bad weather. Adventure Geek will not be liable for the same. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
- As the starting point for sailing is near Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
Do you provide anything to eat on Fareast 26 yacht?
No. We do not provide any food items. You can carry some finger food, snacks, soft drinks etc. on your own to eat on the boat.
Can you make any special arrangements for birthdays / anniversaries?
Yes. We can decorate the boat with balloons at an additional cost (please select the balloon decoration add-on while buying the voucher)
Can I carry alcohol, wine, champagne etc. on Fareast 26 yacht?
No. Alcohol, wine, champagne etc. is strictly not allowed.
How far will we go into the sea?
You will go sailing all the way out into the open sea (almost till the tip of South Mumbai). You will not be seen from the shore.
Parking is Available?
Can Kids Come on Sailing?
Yes 3year and above are allowed