Cunning Plan Sail Yacht with Cabin Mumbai at Gateway of India
In Mumbai, enjoy the thrill of sailing on a yacht.
Staying on a sailboat in the Mumbai port is the only way to properly appreciate Mumbai.
For a sailing experience catering to all age groups, come and sail in Mumbai along the lovely Arabian Sea coastline. One new sport that is quickly rising to the top of the list of outdoor activities to do in the city is sailing in Mumbai.
On this wonderful sailboat, experience for 2 hours yet a luxuriously cozy feeling of sailing with music, cold breeze and
View of the sea.
Cunnnig Plan yacht hire in Mumbai.
Enjoy the compact yet comfortable luxurious feel of a sailing yacht charter in Mumbai aboard this lovely sailyacht.
Check out other Yachts and Sail Boat at Gateway of India
What is included in the tour
- 1.30 hour Sailing
- 30 Min from the Jetty to Main Boat and Back
- Life Jackets
- Professional Sailor
- Jetty Charges
- Package Drink Water Small One
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything other than above-mentioned inclusion
- Sailing in the Arabian Sea
- Lucky to See the Dolphins
- 100 mins on Luxury Yacht
- Party and Celebrations on Cunning Plan
Cunning Plan J34 Sail yacht with a cabin in Mumbai
Cunning Plan J34 Yacht in Mumbai
Ideal for: Couples, Families, Groups, Kids, Tourists
For: 1 to 6 people
Where: Gateway of India, Colaba
When: All days of the week
Duration: 2 hours (actual sailing time is approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes)
(Note: This is a private sailing experience. The entire boat will be booked for you for the price mentioned above. You will not be sharing the boat with other people.)
Note:- We have a party yacht, Ferry boat party Boat, Sailing with groups and surprises to your friends and family on the yacht.
07:00 AM to 09:00 AM
09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a Macgregor26 with a qualified Captain
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the shore to the Macgregor26
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the Macgregor26 to the shore
- Life jackets to use on the boat
*Once the amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If the call goes unattended drop a msg along with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Once the Amount is paid won't be refunded on any Circumstances
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp
THINGS TO CARRY:
-At least 2 litres of drinking water
-Photo ID card
-Cap, camera, mobiles phones (if required)
-Any personal medicine
THINGS TO KNOW
- Meeting spot: Jetty No. 5 across the road from the Taj Hotel Main Entrance
- When: It is necessary to arrive at the location 15-30 minutes prior to the activity.
- On the day of the sail: Once your booking is made, you will receive a Whatsapp message/SMS from us a day prior to your sail with the contact details of our representative who will receive you on the day of the event.
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sailing is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond your control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You may/or may not be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
- Avoid eating heavy food 1 hour before the event time.
- Avoid wearing high heels
- Since it is going to be windy, dress accordingly
- Other additions like Balloon Decoration, Fruit Champagne, Bouquet and Cake can be arranged for at an additional costing
Cancellation by the participant:
- 20% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 8 or fewer days
- 50% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 5 or fewer days.
- If any cancellations are made before the 2 days or less of the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- No refund will be provided in case of traffic/ late arrival.
- Change/cancellation in timing or weather may happen due to Government clearance or bad weather. Adventure Geek will not be liable for the same. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
- As the starting point for sailing is near Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
Do you provide anything to eat on the Cunning Plan J34 Yacht?
No. You can carry some finger food, snacks, soft drinks etc. on your own to eat on the boat.
Can I carry alcohol on the Cunning Plan J34 yacht?
No. It is strictly not allowed.
How far will we go into the sea?
You will go sailing all the way out into the open sea (almost to the tip of South Mumbai). You will not be seen from the shore.
Parking is Available?
Can Kids Come on Sailing in Mumbai?
3 years and above are allowed.
Yacht Price in Mumbai?
The price of the yacht depends on the duration of Yachting in Mumb