Sunset Sailing in Mumbai,
Experience the joy of sea sailing in Mumbai.
If you have been wanting to try something different and fun, a Yacht ride in the Mumbai harbor is definitely one of the most awesome things to do in Mumbai.
As you start sailing into the Mumbai harbor from Gateway of India, you will get to see a completely different and breathtaking side of Mumbai. You sure will be mesmerized by the view from the sea.
Simply sit back, relax and watch the world drift by, chill out with your BFFs, take pictures in ‘titanic style’, make new friends, or celebrate the joy with your dear ones.
Sea-Bird is a Sail Boat and it is an open sailing boat in Mumbai.
Sunset Sailing at Gateway of India.
Checkout Our Yacht in Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- 1.30 hour Sailing
- 30 Min From Jetty to Main Sailing Boat and Back
- Life Jackets
- Professional Sailor
- Jetty Charges
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not Mentioned in Inclusions
- Sailing in Arabian Sea
- Lucky to See Dolphins
- Sunset view from Sail/Yacht(Depend on slot you Choose)
Sunset Sailing in Mumbai
Sea Sailing at Gateway of India
Sailing in Mumbai
Ideal for: Couples, Family, Groups, Kids, Tourists
Where: Gateway of India, Colaba
When: All days of the week
Duration: 2 hours
(Note: This is a private sailing experience. The entire boat will be booked for you for the price mentioned above. You will not be sharing the boat with other people.)
Note:- We have Party Yacht, Ferry boat party Boat, Sailing with groups and surprises to your friends and family on a yacht.
04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a sailboat with a qualified sailor
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the shore to the sailboat
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the sailboat to the shore
- Life jackets to use on the boat
*Once the amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If the call goes unattended drop a msg along with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Once Amount paid won't be refunded on any Circumstances
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp
THINGS TO CARRY:
-At least 2 litres of drinking water
-Photo ID card
-Cap, camera, mobiles phones (if required)
-Any personal medicine
THINGS TO KNOW
- Meeting spot: Jetty No. 5 across the road from Taj Hotel Main entrance
- When: It is necessary to arrive at the location 15-30 minutes prior to the activity.
- On the day of the sail: Once your booking is made, you will receive a Whatsapp message/SMS from us a day prior to your sail with the contact details of our representative who will receive you on the day of the event.
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sailing is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You may/or may not be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
- Avoid eating heavy food before 1 hour of the event time.
- Avoid wearing high heels
- Since it is going to be windy, dress accordingly
- Other additions like Balloon Decoration, Fruit Champagne, Bouquet and Cake can be arranged for at an additional costing
Cancellation by the participant:
- 20% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 8 or fewer days
- 50% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 5 or fewer days.
- If any cancellations are made before the 2 days or less of the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- No refund will be provided in case of traffic/ late arrival.
- Change/cancellation in timing or weather may happen due to Government clearance or bad weather. Adventure Geek will not be liable for the same. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
- As the starting point for sailing is near Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
Do you provide anything to eat on the Sunset Sailing boat?
No. We do not provide any food items. You can carry some finger food, snacks, soft drinks etc. on your own to eat on the boat.
Can I carry alcohol, wine, champagne etc. on the Sunset sailboat?
No. Alcohol, wine, champagne etc. is strictly not allowed.
How far will we go into the sea?
You will go sailing all the way out into the open sea (almost till the tip of South Mumbai). You will not be seen from the shore.
Parking is Available?
Can Kids Come on Sunset Sailing at Gateway of India?
6 year and above are allowed
Can we do Couple private sailing in Mumbai?
Yes, The whole sailboat will be booked for you along with a sailor
Direction to Reach Gateway of India?
By Train For Western People Get down at Church Gate Station and Take Cab or Bus to Gateway of India.
By Train for Central and Harbour Get down at CSMT Station and Take Cab or Bus to Gateway of India.