Afternoon Sailing in Mumbai at Gateway of India
Experience the joy of sailing on a yacht in Mumbai.
There is no better way to truly enjoy Mumbai than to stay out on a sailboat/yacht in the Mumbai harbour.
Come and sail in Mumbai along the beautiful Arabian sea coastline for a sailing experience catered to all ages groups. Sailing in Mumbai is an upcoming activity that is growing rapidly among the top outdoor adventures to do in the country.
Enjoy the compact yet comfortable luxurious feel of a sailing yacht charter in Mumbai aboard this lovely open sailboat.
Check out other Yachts and Sail Boat at Gateway of India
What is included in the tour
- 1.30 hour Sailing
- 30 Min From Jetty to Main Boat and Back
- Life Jackets
- Professional Sailor
- Jetty Charges
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not Mentioned in Inclusions
- Sailing in Arabian Sea
- Lucky to See Dolphins
- Best View
Sea Sailing in Mumbai | Sailing at Gateway of India
Couple Sailing in Mumbai | Sea Sailing for Couples in Mumbai
Boat Booking in India | Yacht Charter Mumbai |Private Yacht
Ideal for: Couples, Families, Groups, Kids, Tourists
Where: Gateway of India
When: All days of the week
Duration: 2 hours
(Note: This is a private sailing experience. The entire boat will be booked for you for the price mentioned above. You will not be sharing the boat with other people.)
Note:- We have a party yacht, Ferry boat party Boat, Sailing with groups and surprises to your friends and family on the yacht.
04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a sailboat with a qualified sailor
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the shore to the sailboat
- 15 mins Motorboat ride from the sailboat to the shore
- Life jackets to use on the boat
Note:- If you are Enjoying Sailing and you wish to increase the sailing hour you can do that.
*Once the amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If the call goes unattended drop a msg along with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Once the Amount is paid won't be refunded under any Circumstances
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp
THINGS TO CARRY:
-At least 1 litre of drinking water
-Photo ID card
-Cap, camera, mobiles phones (if required)
-Any personal medicine
THINGS TO KNOW
- Meeting spot: Jetty No. 5 across the road from the Taj Hotel Main Entrance
- When: It is necessary to arrive at the location 15-30 minutes prior to the activity.
- On the day of the sail: Once your booking is made, you will receive a Whatsapp message/SMS from us a day prior to your sail with the contact details of our representative who will receive you on the day of the event.
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sailing is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond your control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You may/or may not be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
- Avoid eating heavy food 1 hour before the event time.
- Avoid wearing high heels
- Since it is going to be windy, dress accordingly
- Other additions like Balloon Decoration, Fruit Champagne, Bouquet and Cake can be arranged for at an additional costing
Cancellation by the participant:
- 20% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 8 or fewer days
- 50% cancellation charges are applicable if cancelled before 5 or fewer days.
- If any cancellations are made before the 2 days or less of the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- No refund will be provided in case of traffic/ late arrival.
- Change/cancellation in timing or weather may happen due to Government clearance or bad weather. Adventure Geek will not be liable for the same. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
- As the starting point for sailing is near the Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a 50% refund.
FAQ Sailing in Mumbai
Do you provide anything to eat on Sailboat?
No. You can carry some fast food, wafers, soft drinks etc. on your own to eat on the boat.
Can I carry any Alcohol on the Sailing boat?
No. Alcohol is strictly not allowed.
How far will we go into the sea?
You will go sailing all the way out into the open sea (almost to the tip of South Mumbai). You will not be seen from the shore.
Parking is available near Sailing in Mumbai?
Can Kids Come on Sailing in Mumbai?
3 years and above are allowed
Washroom Near Gateway of India?
There is a Washroom at the Junction before Jetty No.5
You can pay and use it